July 12, 2017

Flowers in the garden with Pony Girl.



 Pony Girl aka Wilhelmina, " Here I am in the garden ready to show you a few flowers. I should tell you before I start, that LP claims the garden has never looked so poor. She says it's because she doesn't have as much time to spend in the garden because she has to take me out for my daily runs which cut into garden time. Do you know what? I'm starting to believe I've become the scapegoat of the cottage! Where did the cats' dinner suddenly disappear to? Scapegoat! Why are all these flower blossoms pulled off their stems and scattered on the ground? Scapegoat! Who dug a tunnel all the way to China in the garden? Scapegoat! Where did all this sand on the floor come from? Scapegoat! Why is the water bowl turned over? Scapegoat! Do you see what I mean? Who was to blame before I came along?!! Anyhoo, the garden looks perfectly fine to me! See for yourself!"


























Pony Girl, " Oh yeah, and over there is where I keep my pet bunny, chicken and cow. I haven't named them yet. Any ideas for good bunny, chicken and cow names?"


































Pony Girl, " I think the garden looks fab! I also think I look fab in the garden! Peace out until next time, sweet friends."





Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. Wilhelmina, don't be a scapegoat - tell LP that Binga did it all! That's what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, such lovely vibrant colours AND a BEAUTIFUL Pony Girl!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely fab in your fab garden! I can't believe that LP is so mean about scapegoating you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, but oh poor Wilhelmina, you've become a scapegoat! I'm sure those things happened before you came around. LP just didn't notice back then :-)
    Your garden sure looks beautiful with all the colorful flowers! I hope you come up with good names for your pet critters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. W, you are absolutely correct. The garden looks pawfect, as do you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wilhelmina você tem uma bela coleção de adornos, você atraiu mais atenção do que as flores! Hihi
    Cafunés!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pony girl ewe lookz bee ewe tee full... N R thoz snap dragonz we see ther....we haz knot seen them ina soooper long time ~~~~~~~ awesum !!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sweet Wilhelmina, It seems like forever since we've connected. You look just like royalty sitting there and I have a hard time believing you could do anything wrong. Your garden looks so beautiful! Copper sends hello to her "distant cousin".
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thin the garden look beautiful just like you scapegoat, I mean Wilhelmina. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. You DO look "fab" and so does your Mom's garden!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHy do you have to be the scapegoat, Wilhelmina? We think the garden looks super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are pretty flowers and you are a pretty gal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pony Gurl (what a cute nickyname) yur garden iss purrfect!!!
    An how could anyone make you a scapegoat??? Yur toe-tallee innycent lookin......
    Now about thee namess: Hoppy fur thee bunny; Cluckie fur thee chick-hen an Doodless fur your cow! What do you fink Pony Gurl????
    ***paw kissesss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Pony Girl, we wonder if you're just protesting a teeeensy bit too much? MOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)