July 14, 2017

Fashion Friday with Duffy and woodland animal prints!





 Duffy, " Hi ya! Here I am by the seashore ready to show you my woodland bandana on Fashion Friday! This bandana is reversible ; the side you see me wearing here, has little bears , owls and foxes on it."













Duffy, " I decided it might be better to model my woodland bandana in the woods, so I've relocated! The reverse side of this bandana also has woodland animals, like raccoons and foxes wearing  headbands with feathers attached to them!"





Duffy, " Here is my serious modeling pose."





Duffy, " Of course that didn't last long! Here I am climbing a tree stump and being silly!"





Duffy, " Well, that's it for today's Fashion Friday. Short and sweet! It's hot out and I'm worn out from all that modeling! I'll leave a few bandanas for next time, o.k.? I'm going to have a nap in the back garden now. I hope you have a fabulous Friday and weekend. Later alligator! "





See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo




14 comments:

  1. You are always so cute, modeling your bandannas, Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best model. Do you have your own closet for all your nice outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous model Duffy is! That smile knocks me out! xoxo DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking mighty cute Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wagnificent...as usual, Duffy! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. duffy....yur lookin handsum dood N thanx bee ta cod de burdz R gone !!!!!! stay kewl buddy N big hugz two one N all ~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fangtastic as always, Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great job Duffy!! We love your woodland animals bandana and you look so very handsome in it!!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Duffy, you are adorable in your bandana. You model so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You picked the pawfect background for modeling! Of course you would look good anywhere!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffy, you look so cute wearing those bandanas! Love both your serious modeling look and having fun look :-) Enjoy the nice long nap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Little Guy of many happy smiles. It is so much fun to see you in your scarves. Perfect everyone.

    Such as cool as you can. You must be fresh for your next set of modeling photos!

    Love,
    Lily and Tommy aka Black Kitty Cuddle Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Duffy, that modeling gig was simply AMAZING! You're just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)